Friday, June 3, 2011

Things that Make Me Smile

I really enjoyed doing this post that last time so I thought I would do it again :)  Hope you enjoy!

I am currently working on one of these for Connor as a Christmas present and it has been so much fun!  Can't wait to share pictures when it is finished.

I think these are so beautiful! 

I thought my kitchen was pretty awesome until I saw this on Pinterest (still LOVE my kitchen though).  Love everything about this kitchen.

I think this is an awesome idea!!  How fun would it be to get something unique like that in the mail?!

I don't know what it is about dessert in a jar but I really want to try it.  Especially cake in a jar!

Speaking of S'mores, I made this one time and it was amazing!! 

Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment