Sunday, May 29, 2011

Neglectful!!

I have been so neglectful of my blog.  And the truth is I have a hard time with writing.  It takes a lot of effort for me sometimes to put my thoughts on paper (or a computer) but I really feel that writing is good for me and I like the idea of keeping a journal of Mommyhood.  So I'm going to try to make more of an effort to write here.

There obviously has been a lot going on in our home since December! hahaha!  In the past two months I've been crafting as usual, cooking, and planting in our garden.  I started our garden from seed this year which I was very nervous about.  However, this evening we ate salad and the lettuce was from our garden!  It was tasty, too!!  It tasted like lettuce and I grew it!!  Its very satisfying to say that.  We've got butternut squash, summer squash, peas, beans, hot peppers, sweet peppers, tomatoes, basil, and carrots all growing in the garden this year.  I will have to post pictures soon.  Its been a busy weekend and haven't had a chance to upload any.

We spent yesterday and this morning at an indoor water park hotel.  And we all had a blast!  We wore Connor out, actually I think he wore us all out!!  He was ALL over the place but it was great fun.  I didn't get any pictures in the actual water park because I didn't want to risk ruining my camera.  There were buckets all over the place there that would randomly dump water on your head, hahaha!!  Not mention the crazy amount of splashing children running around!  Connor is definitely a water baby and I'm so glad because I love to swim.  He had so much fun going down the baby water slide there.  He actually fell asleep twice while we were floating around in the lazy river! 

Tomorrow we're grilling out!! 

1 comment:

  1. yay! welcome back to blogging! it's a great way to kind of look back on some of your memories! I wish I had blogged a little bit more myself!

    Your garden sounds AMAZING Erin!!

    ReplyDelete