Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Things that Make Me Smile

I've seen other blogs do something similar to this and thought it would be fun to try.  So here are somethings that I've found recently that I love.  Enjoy

  • I love this bag so much! 
  • I've been really into keeping a journal recently and these are beautiful!
  • This blog is great comedic relief.  'A Floridian's Fall Trip' is my favorite most recent post, hilarious!
  • I think this sign is pretty funny, too.
  • I know this seems a bit out there for some but I've really been intersted in starting this as a new hobby.  Not that I really need anymore hobbies ;)
  • I know this is a teen book but I'm almost done reading it and so far I like it.
  • This book as been sitting on my bookshelf for awhile, I'm planning on reading it next.  I LOVE Neil Gaiman!
  • Last but not least, I love this guys toothy smile!

3 comments:

  1. Connor's teeth makes him look like such a BIG boy now! CRY CRY! its a beautiful smile though! sweet boy
    and welcome back to blogging! lol you look like you have too many things you want to do :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't dash my dreams, Anna, LOL! I know, he's such a big boy now :( he has no time to sit and cuddle with Mama anymore, he's always, too, busy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this blog entry and that you are blogging again...miseed you! P.S. Connor makes me smile too!

    ReplyDelete